1.what's his name? Christopher Jacob Nielsen
2."how long have you been together?
3 years 11 months (I'm not good at math), married 3 years 4 months
3.how long did you date?
dated 3 months, engaged 4 months
4.who eats more? Chris, but I can come pretty close! I usually beat him in the dessert department!
5.who said 'I love you' first? Chris brought it up, I can't actually remember who said it first... We said it within seconds of eachother!
6."who is taller? Chris
7.who sings better? ooh, that's a toughie! It's neither of our strong points :) He serenades me every morning from the shower :) He definitely sings louder!
8.who is smarter? I am! I always beat him on "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
9.who does the laundry? Lately me, because he works late now. He's a great helper! A lot of times, I'll sort and wash, then he'll fold while he watches a game on Saturday's
10.who does the dishes? Again, lately me because of the late hours. However, normally that's usually split down the middle.
11.who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris
12.who pays the bills? I do. Chris brings in the money, then I pay the bills
13.who mows the lawn? As of now, we don't have a lawn. But Chris has already made it clear that'll be his job. He actually really loves mowing!
14.who cooks dinner? I do. Not much of a cook, chilli and cornbread, spaghetti, tacos, I'm still learning!
15.who drives when you are together? Chris
16.who is more stubborn? I think he is, and vice verse. I worry about our future children :) He really is!
17.who kissed who first? I kinda did! I thought I'd use him for the Summer :)~
18.who asked who out first? Chris did, our first "official date" we went putt-putt golfing then watched a movie at the Rassmussen's. He said he fell in love me when I said, "You almost got crotched!"...the ball came flying at his...
19.who proposed? Chris did. It was really sweet, a couple weeks after we got down to Utah, he took me to the theme park, Lagoon. That night, he took me to the top of the ferris wheel and got on his knee and proposed. He didn't know how terrified I was and am of ferris wheels :) But it didn't matter, he was so cute. He was kinda shakin on the way up, and although I knew we were getting married I thought it'd be a few more weeks till the proposal, so it was a huge surprise! It was one of the happiest moments of my life! Oh, love ya Topher!
20.who is more sensitive? That would be me. Anyone who knows me well, knows I can be a little overly sensitive and dramatic. Poor Chris, he's had to put up with a lot of my dilemmas. Chris is really good at shrugging off a lot of his emotions. However, he really struggles during those touching real-life ESPN stories, those are the few times I've actually seen him shed tears! He's got a really sweet heart.
21.who has more friends? Chris makes friends really easy. He seems to have more in numbers, from work, church, missions, basketball, etc. I seem to have fewer closer friends. He's a lot better at initiating friendships and phone calls with new people than I am. It's nice because I have made a lot of good friends through these guys' wives. He's really good for me!
22.who has more siblings? I do... I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Chris has 2 sisters and 1 brother.
23.who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the time of the month...jk It really does depend on the day. We're a good team!
3 comments:
Hey Callie, its Tori. I got found out about your blog from Haylee and Luke. Looks like your doing great. Your little boy is so cute. Well now we can keep in touch take care.
hey I love your tagged answers. It's funny because I kinda knew most of your answers before I read them. ha ha. I'm sure you knew mine too. Except I do believe your first date with chris was a little night we might call darts. Ha ha I know it wasn't your "first official date" I just wanted to remember that night too.
I don't know if you remember me...(I'm married to Nathanael Swift) but I saw your blog through Jeremy and Taylor's...your little boy is so cute! You guys look like you're doing great. :)
Post a Comment