Don't Mess With My Man!

I was giving Chris a hard time this morning, so this is what he did to me! I tried to fight him off, but had no chance :(

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Hey, I just happened to come across your blog. We didn't know you were in Idaho. That sounds like fun! How are you guys doing?

Sharee said...

Kobi looks like he thinks it was funny... we had fun with you guys at the wedding, it was good to see you and Kobi!

daegan said...

that's something that i'd like to do to charlie sometimes! but he's no fun. that is hilarious!!! it was good talking to you the other day!

Unknown said...

now im sad you guys wont be there, but we will see you in july! i hope all goes well in texas! buy ome boots!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, You're all looking good as always. It was such a nice little treat to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the snow but good to hear that school is off and running. I've been thinking about finishing up my masters since I've been at home with the little one. He's busy but when we do have spare time, I'm at a loss how to fill it. Kobi is SO darling. We wish you were around to have another cute little boy to play with. You'll have to come down soon. Our home is always open as well.
Love The Thomsons

Unknown said...

ok i have mom brain! i thought Dallas not Denver hehehe!

Unknown said...

i tagged you look on my blog for the questions! have fun!