I know, it's been awhile... these adorable pics were taken back in the beginning of April by the talented Stacy Jacobson. She's amazing! I've been meaning to put these up for awhile now and somehow 2 months passed by...It's crazy to see how quickly they change, Lilah, especially is looking so much older already. She's army crawling all over the place and eating all of Kobi's food ;) She's got the caboose to prove it, her and Kobi are wearing the same size diapers now! Big and Beautiful, baby!
2 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable, It was so fun to be able to see those two and spend a little time together while I was up we need to try to do better at that :)
after I saw these pix at your moms I totally copied to tutu pictures with monroe. Berkley has a pink tuto like that. of course that aren't as clear but fun to do! you guys having a fun summer? you should come visit and we can play outside with the kids! oh and I need leahs # if you have a sec text it or e-mail it to me
Post a Comment