The day after Christmas, little Lady Lilah got sick with RSV :( We had to spend a week in the Mary Bridge Children's Center hooked up to all sorts of monitors. Luckily, she recovered very well and has stayed healthy since (knock on wood). She's obviously gaining weight well... Oh, Chris and I got to ring in the New Year in our hospital room. We partied hard, drank root beer, and played UNO :) I know I look like crap, I had honestly not left the hospital room for a week at this point... good times, glad it's over...

1 comment:
Oh Callie I am so sorry you had to be in the hospital with your little girl. I so know how it feels to be stuck in the hospital for a week or longer, you just don't try too hard to look cute! I am glad she is doing better and she is getting bigger, cant wait to meet her!
Post a Comment