Shout out to celebritycakestudio.com! My mom got this cake from them and it turned out adorable and tasted great! It made me want to learn how to decorate cakes someday...seriously... As for the blessing, Chris did a wonderful job. I was so proud of him, he gave a beautiful blessing and Lilah looked beautiful. It's days like these you wish you could hold onto longer. Days like these help you realise what and who matters most in your life and how grateful you are to have them.
6 comments:
She is such a doll! That cake looks so cute! Congrats! You guys have a beautiful family!!
I think I'm going to get that cake for my friend's baby shower. It's just so cute. And the website is actually http://www.celebritycakestudio.com/. Just wanted to pass that along in case anyone else wants to order an awesome cake!
that cake is awesome! Im so impressed! I want to do that for Monroe- so is it like a kit that you make or is already made? such a sweetheart! Im probably coming up the end of april
What a beautiful little girl you have. And what an awesome cake too!! I can't believe how old Kobi looks. Hope all is well with you guys.
Callie I am so glad that Lilah is healthy and happy again. I love baby blessings the day is beautiful and special. Your little girl is adorable congratulations on your cute little family of four.
Hey chris it's been awhile. I'm glad I found your blog. You look like you made out pretty good. This is Nik Spendlove by the way.
Post a Comment