We're Still Here!!

To those who care about our blog?! Sorry it's been so long, I have so much I need to update on here, I know. Here are a few pics to show that we're still around and doing well. I'm going to try to update sometime this week and get it all caught up, no promises ;)

4 comments:

Taytum and Jared said...

Hey Callie about time :) Layla is so stinkin adorable I just want to kiss her chubby cheeks :)

Taytum and Jared said...

Oh my goodness sorry i didn't mean to write layla i feel so dumb I meant Lila , I had just spent the day babysitting layla so it was just on my mind sorry love ya!

- said...

so sweet! love her in her little white dress( Im assuming her lessing dress)I cat wait till ours comes out! She already looks so much older than when I saw her! its crazy. How are you adjusting to two kids??

Courtney Alldredge said...

Callie! Yea, I hope you do post more. Your little girl is such a cutie and I can't believe you already have 2!! We should totally get together while I am still here, we would love to see you guys.