Baby Lilah

Lilah Anne Nielsen
6 lbs. 13 ounces; 20 inches
December 6, 2008 @ 10:19AM
Healthy as can be!




16 comments:

ebv said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful. Definitely her mother's daughter. ;).

All the best to you three!!

Vogeler

Tara and Andrew said...

Congratulations! What a cute little girl. Kobi looks like such a proud brother holding his new sister. We can't wait to see more pictures!

Barbara said...

Congrats!!! So glad to hear all went well and you are both doing well. You look so happy. :)

Emily Judd said...

congratulations! She is so beautiful! Wow 6 lbs 13 oz, I don't know if I will ever know what that is like! Lilah is such a cute name!

blank said...

Callie congrats.girls are so fun...you will love it!!!

Jake and Alicia said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable!

Abi said...

She is beautiful and I LOVE her name! Congrats!

Leah said...

So cute! I can't wait to come see her! Love you guys. Congrats! She is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nielsen's! What a darling little girlie. You all look wonderful.

Heather said...

hey congratulations you guys! new babies are always so sweet. love the name and she is adorable! hope you guys are doing well!

Heather said...

Congratulations you two! Lilah is so beautiful! What a darling family you guys have! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Callie!
A mom of two!! Little girls are always so adorable, well boys are too, but have fun with the pink and the bows and all that! Congratulations you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Callie! She is Adorable, Enjoy your new little girl. They bring you so much Happpiness!

Andrezinho said...

olá, meu amigo bóm! só passei rápidinho p/ comentar em seu blog,
e dizer que esta de parabens pela bela familia que vc tem. obrigado pela sua amizade, boa sorte em sua vida..

Shawn and Tasha said...

Callie! I can't believe I just found you & Emily through Danielle's blog. This is Tasha (Danielle Terry's cousin)- not sure if you remember me. I got to see some of your family in the summer when we were visiting. Everyone is SO grown up! I guess it's just been a long time, too.:)

Congratulations of your sweet little girl. She's beautiful. Let me know if you want an invite to my blog. (irishotoko@msn.com) It would be fun to keep in touch with you!

Andrezinho said...

hi my friend nielsen,como vai cara só passando rapidinho para deixar um oi, tudo de bóm p/ vc, amigão!! i have to go!
you look so happy.......