The Family Party

I was so so mad! We had only taken a few pics when our batteries ran out on our camera! We've had that happen way too many times. I feel bad, I didn't even get a pic of Kobi :( I'll definitely post some of him on the real Halloween. He won 2nd place in the toddler costume copetition :) The family Halloween party/Grandpa's Birthday was so much fun, I loved that everyone dressed up! That hasn't happened for years! I hope we do it again next year!


4 comments:

Leah said...

I don't even know where to begin! So I guess I will just jump right in! John Curley? from evening magazine? No flipin way! OH and the most adorable house Ever! And I am so glad you put at least some pictures from the party I am so mad I missed it. P.S you and Chris look fab.

Austin said...

Y'all look so cute! Is it a girl or a boy Callie???

daegan said...

you are still so tiny! man... why couldn't you guys be closer??? i have that same costume... but it's like 6 years old. and your house is so cute! we really need to meet up sometime. kobi is quite the cutie! it's nice to finally see pictures... take care little lady!

Tara and Andrew said...

Ha! We found your blog! No getting away from us now. Looks like you guys are doing well in the great NW. Let us know when the baby comes. It will be fun to hear how things went. Good luck!