For those who haven't heard, we've migrated down to Aurora, Colorado for the Summer. We're here with Sound Security, selling Alarm Systems. It's been tough for us both, but it should all be worth it in the end. Chris is doing great! He's stayed in the top 10 all Summer! Chris typically starts off to work at noon and doesn't get home til about 10 at night. They're long days, knocking doors in the heat and sometimes snow and wind, crazy weather here, trying to talk to lots of people that want nothing to do with him. But he's doing great and I'm really proud of how well he's doing and how hard he continues to work for us everyday!
Kobi and I keep busy around home. Shortly after we moved here, I found out I was expecting Baby # 2?! We've been really excited about our pleasant little surprise, however it has made it a little tougher adjusting to Chris' long hours with the whole morning sick thing. Luckily I haven't been nearly as nauceaus as I was with Kobi, mostly really tired. For the most part, Kobi and I have the "cushy" side of the deal. There are lots of young moms with kids around Kobi's age we spend a lot of time with. We've had a real good time together, swimming at the pool, shopping, going to the zoo, Girls Nights :) This Summer will definitely be an experience we will never forget!
4 comments:
HEy there, Congrats on the new baby. You will have your hands full. Super cute pictures on your blog. Your sisters have grown up so much I dont think I had seen them in like 8 years. Well its good to hear your doing so well take care.
oh my GOSH girly!!! congrats! was this planned or unplanned? i'm so excited for you! how far along? i've been missing you... i have been checking your blog with no new posts in a long time... it's good to hear from you! happy late b-day and take care of the foot!!!
Wow! You have an adorable little boy and another one on the way?! How exciting! I think the last time I saw you was at Jordan and Sandra's place when you all lived in Utah!! Looks like you're doing good! Congrats on the kids! :)
Congratulations! That is soo exciting!
Post a Comment