I've had some requests, mostly from my little sisters to see my baby belly. So here they are! Sorry they didn't turn out that great, as you can see I had to take them myself. I feel like I'm showing a lot earlier than with Kobi, and carrying higher than I did with him, a GIRL possibly?? Guess we'll see next month!

13 comments:
so cute!!! i didn't know you were that far along. isn't it crazy how much faster your belly pops out?!? you look so adorable! i can't wait to hear what you are having. was this planned? i need to call you sometime... cute cute!
You look really good! believe me! i cant wait to see you next week!
woo hoo! Girl, If I had a prego bod like that there is no doubt I would be in front of the mirror snapping pics of myself right now! Go Callie's baby bump! yeah! No but for real, you look great I'm so excited for you! I hope it's a girl that would be fun!
so I love that the first picture your back is arched like you have to push out your belly to even see it! How cute are you! cant wait to find out what it is!!!
If we didn't tell you guys already...Congrats. You look great. I look like that after I stuff my face so you shouldn't feel so bad. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell that cute little Kobi "HI".
Hey are you guys moving home? I heard a rumor that you might be.
Callie! I am so excited to see your blog! How are you guys doing? Congrats on the baby! When do you find out what you are having?
Hey you! Congrats on baby number 2! How exciting! You look great and I can't wait to find out what you are having!
hey chris, whats up man? and callie... we met once upon a time
looks like life is treatin ya'll well
So Claire came over today, soooo excited to tell me what you are having! Congratulations! I won't mention it here, because I don't know if you want everyone to know yet!
SO cute! Love the blog! We miss you guys too! All us girls had a "Twilight Party" on the day the book was released. It was WAY fun and we wished you and Sarah were there :(
ok so when are you going to post what your having... im dying to find out!
I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.
Post a Comment