A Leap Year to Remember

This is one Leap Year I will remember. This year, we flew home to Washington so we could attend my sister-in-law Nicole and her husband Jeff's sealing at the Seattle Temple. The "plan" was for us to make it to the endowment session and then the sealing, however our (Chris' brother Trent, Chris, Kobi, & I) plane was delayed so we just made it in time to meet them before we head up for the sealing. It was a really neat experience for all who attended. The ceremony was beautiful and there was a really good spirit there. Such a different spirit than the rushed hectic feeling of the cramped plane and the airport. I'm really glad our parents were all able to help contribute to us being there. I will never go a leap year without thinking of that hectic, yet special day!

No comments: