Happy Valentine's Day!!

Chris & I had a blast on Valentine's this year. Chris' brother, "Uncle Trent" came to watch Kobi so we could go out for the afternoon. We head out to Idaho Falls, ate lunch at The Outback and went bowling. It was really fun to get out, just the two of us. Then we came home and rented The Heartbreak Kid from Clean Flix and ate blackberry pie ala mode :)
To make it better, Chris surprised me that morning with a Digital piano! I was so excited! It's nice because it looks and plays like a real piano, yet you can control the volume like a keyboard, which is nice in an apartment. I wasn't expecting it at all either, but I've really enjoyed having it. Thanks Topher!!
Oh, and Thank you Laurie for the Valentine book and package! Thank you Chase for the flowers delivered to our apartment! And Thanks Mom and Dad for the Valentine and M&M's! We'll just say this counts as my Thank You cards I'm really bad at sending!

No comments: