Yay, I finally finished! So, I started working on my blog a month or so ago and I thought real quickly I'd sum up the last year, 2007. Long story short, it took me almost a month to do it! But, phew now I'm all caught up and I can finally start posting the present. I'm a real rookie when it comes to blogging though, so please bear with me. A lot of my pics are out of order, or my postings aren't centered, but I'm working on it, I'm learning. Anyway, I'm really excited to see that so many of our friends and family are on the blog-wagon. It's such a neat way to keep up to date on everybody. Well, love y'all and hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
Chris, now we will never lose contact! We are members of the blogging world too! So good to see how your family is growing and that you ended up in Rexburg, it's a good place, enjoy it while you are there! What did you decide to study? It's a good thing Kobi looks like his mom haha, he's a little stud! Keep in touch! -Mitch
Callie I love it! Kobi is so adorable and it was so much fun to read what you've been up to! I hope you're enjoying rexburg. Keep in touch! :)
Hey Guys! Thanks for the email with the updated contact info. It was great hearing from you. We hope all is well in good ol' Rexburg. That is where Jared and I met, so we have nothing but fond memories of Ricks. Kobi is SO BIG now!! I love all of the pictures.
Post a Comment