In January, we left our families in Washington to come to Rexburg, Idaho so Chris could go to school. It was hard saying goodbye to our families, but we knew that it'd all be worth it. The hardest part was taking Kobi, the only grandbaby away from the grandmas and grandpas and relatives that love him. The top is a picture of Kobi and my brother Tate. Like I said earlier, we were living with my family so it felt like I was taking him away from his brothers and sisters. Kobi spent a lot of time following Tate around the house, playing with the XBox controllers while Tate played, etc. He just thinks Tate's the coolest. Anyway, I'll stop rambling on but talk about guilt, just jokin. We're just glad we were able to have that chunk of time so that our families could get to know Kobi better before we moved away.
I also apologise for any pics of Kobi without his pants. He prefers life without 'em... it's just his way of expressing himself, ok??
No comments:
Post a Comment